My Favorite Winter Leggings

I live in Michigan...so Mid-January we are in the middle of coooollllddddd winter! Spring is no where on the horizon yet.  BUT there are plenty of cold weather friends clothes available and I have some favorite leggings that are perfect for keeping warm on these cold Michigan days. 

 My absolute number one favorites are the Athleta Rainier Tights. These have a cozy fleece on the inside and if I plan to go outside these are always my first choice! These tights are thick (not see through) and warm, have several pockets and are high-waisted.  The black pair shown here I have had for well over a year and they still look brand new even after many, many wears and washes.
Athleta Rainier Tights size XS petite / Tank size small / Nikes similar


This winter I decided to try the new Rainier Evolve 7/8 Tight!  I couldn't resist the color...these have the same great brushed interior, pockets and reflective pieces with a few extra details and a bit shorter silhouette.  I added my favorite cozy hoodie to this look; the Lululemon All Yours Hoodie.

Rainier Evolve Tights size xs / Tee size 0 / Hoodie similar size 6


This pair of oxidized yellow Rainier Tights are so much fun to wear.  All the same great features but a pop of cheery color in this dreary winter.  These are a 7/8 length. and on a major sale right now!

Rainier 7/8 Tight size xs / Hoodie size 6 / Parka size small / Chelsea Boots I went down a size to a 6.5


And one more Rainier Tight outfit I will share here. I told you I wear these every day I leave the house when it is cold. They are perfect to run errands or take a walk.  This pair is the Grey Heather, another new color for Athleta this year.
Rainier Heather Tight size xs petite / Funnel Neck Top size small / Sorel Boots I went up a size to 7.5



So, do you live in the winter cold like I do?  Go ahead and give these amazingly warm leggings a try for your next run or outside adventure.  They hold up to many wears and washings and are flattering on!



Comments