HUGE Lululemon try on

 I'm a lover of all things Lululemon!  You really can't beat the fit of most of their clothing items and they usually offer a wide range of color, size and length options.  There is also free shipping AND free returns so go ahead and pick out a few of the following pieces to try for your self.

We are still deep into Michigan winter here but I'm dreaming of spring, so this try on goes from cold weather gear to warm weather gear...Enjoy!



The Wunder Puff Long Jacket is so toasty warm and comfortable and I just adore the green color.


I'm wearing the Wunder Puff Long Jacket in a size 4 and I have plenty of room inside even with a sweatshirt and layers on.  My black snow boots are from target and are true to size, I'm in a size 7.


Ok, lets hope we can shed that puffy layer sooner than later and get to the good stuff underneath!  The Fast and Free Tight 25" is the first thing I ever purchased at Lululemon and are still my favorite leggings of all time.  They are the perfect slick athletic feel leggings that hold you in with a high waist and emphasize all the right places (booty), and have 2 side pockets.  I have on the butternut brown color in a size 2 and this gives me a snug compressive fit (I can also wear a 4 for less compression) and I prefer the 25" length which hits right near my ankles.  Layered on top is the Rest Less Pullover in a size 8, I order up in these for a little room.  And I love this new mock neck top the Textured Funnel Neck Pullover.  I'm wearing a size 4 and it is made of an attractive heavyweight  textured fabric with a lot of style built in...also comes in this pretty butternut brown color.  Black Snow Boots can be found here.


One less layer here with just the Rest Less Pullover in a size 8 for roomy fit.  And again, my favorite tights in a size 2, the Fast and Free 25" in black.  And on the bottom I added these New Balance Shoes that come in so many amazing color combos...I want to try the purple. The exact pair I'm wearing are a youth size 5 (normally I wear a women's 7) and I think they run a little large.


This outfit features the famous Lululemon Scuba Oversized Half Zip Hoodie. I'm wearing the XS/S but this one sells out so fast you sometimes have to stalk the page to find the size and color you want.  Under the hoodie I have one the All Yours Long Sleeve Shirt.  I've found everything in the All Yours collection at Lululemon is marvelous. The Fast and Free 25" and these New Balance shoes finish off this look. 


Vintage Plum in the Wunder Train High Rise 25" tights are perfect for a splash of color as we move toward spring!  I'm wearing a size 2 in the leggings and they are made to train and are sweat wicking.  
On top I have on the All Yours Long Sleeve Shirt in a white size 2, wrapped around my waist is the Scuba Half Zip Hoodie and the shoes are the youth New Balance 327s.


I have on the Wunder Train High Rise 25" again in this outfit.  On top is one of my fav collections from Lululemon the All Yours Long Sleeve Shirt, I'm wearing a size 2 in white.  And you can find similar Nikes to the pair I'm wearing here.


Next up are these marvelous Ready to Fleece High Rise Jogger.  I'm wearing a size 6 which fit loose and a bit slouchy.  This is a thinner material and would be great for spring.  I especially liked the super high rise on this pair of joggers.  On top I'm wearing the All Yours Long Sleeve Shirt and you can find similar Nikes here again.


I can often be found in an all black outfit so this one could easily become a go to look for me.  These Scuba HIgh Rise 7/8 length joggers were soft and thick  These fit perfect in a size 4 and were just the right length on me as well.  The Swiftly Tech Long Sleeve 2.0 race length (shorter torso) is also a classic piece from Lululemon.  It can be worn with anything and the 2.0 fabric is nice and silky smooth. I'm wearing a 4 here but would prefer a 6 for a little more room.  Similar Nikes here.


The Swiftly Tech Long Sleeve also  pairs well with these Align High-Rise short 6".  I have the biker shorts on in a size 2 and they fit just right...the fabric is stretchy and smoothing along with being very soft.  Similar Nikes here.


Same great Align High-Rise shorts 6" but I added the Swiftly Tech Short Sleeve Shirt 2/0 Race Length in a white size 4.  This short was a little shorter than I expected but it pairs well with high-waister bottoms.  I would prefer a size 6 and personally I like the regular fit better with a little more length here.  These Power Stride Anti-Stink Tab Socks are my daughters favorites.  She snagged a few new pairs while they are on sale.


These are my favorite shorts of all time from Lululemon, the Hotty Hot Low -Rise 2.5" Shorts. I go up to a size 6 in all my Lululemon shorts as I want room to move and do not like tight shorts.  These keep me perfectly cool in warm weather and a great for lounging in or running in or going to the beach or running errands...you get the idea, I wear these everywhere!  On top is the Swiftly Tech Short Sleeve and I changed into sandals! These are a very versatile sandal that can go anywhere; the Birkenstock Arizona Essentials EVA.  I go a size down in these to a 36 or 6/6.5.  



Whew, last outfit, you still with me?  This was a large Lululemon haul to try on.  : )  From bottom to top I have on the Birkenstock Arizona Essentials EVA, the Hotty Hot Shorts, and Love Tank Top.  This is a new color, Pink Blossom, in a size 2. I also own these in a size 4 and it just depends on what look I'm going for, the 4 is a bit more roomy on me and longer so covers more if I have on bike shorts or leggings.

Now it's your turn, go click on a few of your favorites above and order them to see how they work for you. Lululemon has free shipping and returns which I always appreciate!  Their clothing is a staple in my wardrobe and I have found it to be high-quality, easy to wash and very form flattering.  They have a lot of classic pieces that can last for years!


 
















 








Comments