White Sneakers for Spring and Summer - Veja, Gola and surprise... Target!


Alright...so I've been eyeing white shoes for MONTHS and MONTHS now it seems!  I've really been itching to purchase a pair but wanted to wait until closer to spring.  Well, we are closer to spring even through it may not feel like it exactly here in Michigan!  

White sneakers are a great classic pair of shoes to have in your wardrobe.  They will work with any outfit; dresses, shorts, jeans, leggings and more.  I wanted a pair with a modern styling and REALLY love the 3 hook and loop strap shoes.  I found so many Gola and Veja shoes to love. I  finally narrowed it down to four pairs of shoes to try on and I need your help making a decision! I can keep one pair and at this time I think it will be the Veja mint or natural pair...keep reading and let me know which one is your favorite!




I ADORE the look of these sneakers; so cool and casual and perfect to wear with everything.  I ordered this style in the Extra White/Matcha color above and the Extra White/Sabel color below.   And I have no idea which one to keep as I LOVE them both too much!  I think the mint is super fun because of the little bit of added color and it will still work with most outfits. The mint is pretty universal.  Or should I go with the sabel color as that will for sure go with everything I could ever imagine paring them with.   I'm wearing my normal EU size 37 in these shoes.  They fit perfectly, are comfortable right out of the box and my favorite part is the 3 hook and loop strap closures.  They are a classic low top style with a genuine leather upper.  








Next up are these Gola 3 strap style shoe.  I really love the leopard print detail on the pair above and the the blue pair below are totally classic. These 2 pairs are a canvas upper sneaker and again have the awesome 3 strap hoop and loop closures which is exactly what I wanted.  I really think the leopard print is my favorite of these two pairs of shoes. They were both really comfortable out of the box and lighter weight as they are canvas not leather like the Veja pairs.  I took my normal size 7 in both of these and the fit was perfect!






So what do you think?  Do you have a favorite?  Do you have any experience with either brand of shoes, I haven't owned either before but they were both comfortable on my feet right out of the box.  They look well made and sturdy for being an everyday shoe!  Now I need to choose my favorite..... : )




AND, during my hunt for white sneakers I found so many other sneakers I liked I decided to share those with you as well. One more favorite is a pair from Target that are only $30 and totally remind me exactly of the style sneaker I was looking for.  The Target Hal Sneaker comes in 3 colors and I tried the blush which has just a touch of blush on the heel.  I also went down a half size in these to a 6.5 and that fit me perfectly!





Super cute, right?  I also have a few more of the Veja and Gola Shoes I strongly considered as well.



My Favorite Veja Shoes...





And my favorite Gola Shoes...




Have fun shoe shopping...I hope you found a white shoe that was perfect for you in all of these options as well!
















Comments