Cushion Slides - the IT sandal for the spring and summer seasons ahead

 Cushion slides, pillow sandals, cloud shoes...whatever you call them they are HOT!  I've been searching for a new sandal for the coming spring and summer months.  My requirements for this pair are they be water and beach friendly, have a slip on and go ease to them, be comfortable (of course!) and have some eye catching style.  These cushion slides are it!!

The comfy molded footbed of these slides is definitely perfect for keeping my feet happy.  They are also waterproof and flexible so they can be worn anywhere!  These slides come in a vast number of colors...in fact, I'm getting slightly obsessed with finding new colors each day. Please someone stop me because I kind of want a pair of each!  I already have three and these are going to be my go to footwear when the warm weather arrives.  I love these slides! I love them so much I now have them in the taupe, ivory and lavender and whoops! I have a red pair on order.  Hee Hee!   :)  

Check out the style options plus all the shops where they are available for purchase.  They come in a range of price tags but most are very reasonable.  I have the Target version and for $15 I could afford to keep all three colors.  And the red ones on order are from AE and are $25, not bad either!



Target's Mad Love cushion slides - I went down a size in these to a 6.  While it will be a little tight if I want to wear socks with them (yes, I do that!) it is perfect for bare feet!


Target Slides - size 6 in all three colors I kept; taupe, off-white and purple.


Target Slides / Lululemon Hoodie size 4 / Jeans size 26 (1 up from my normal in this brand)




Target Slides / Crz Yoga Leggings size XS -  one of my favorites!




Target Slides /  AE jeans 4 regular is slightly large, I'm exchanging for a 2 regular /  Graphic Tee
 Small / Hoodie











Did you notice all the styling options these slides have?  Pick your favorite color  and add a pop of instant style to your casual wear this spring and summer!  They are so easy to pair with swimsuits, shorts, dresses, joggers, jeans and more. What will you wear your new pair with? Tag me in a pic on Instagram or Facebook when you decide!


















Comments