Getaway to Estero, FL

 James sent Sierra and I on a little getaway for our January birthdays.  His mom was staying in Estero, Florida and we went to chill with them for 5 days.  It was so nice to leave the snow and responsibilities behind for a couple of days.  The weather in Estero was a mix of sun and clouds but still much warmer than home!  We had such a tremendous time hanging out with my in-laws. Sierra and I don't often get one on one time with them and they were very generous hosts.

Here is a rundown of some of the outfits I wore while on our short vacation.  It was a pleasure to pull out some spring and summer clothing again.  We did pack pretty light, so a lot of these outfits are mix and match with the same few pieces.  Hopefully you have a vacation coming up or are seeing spring on the horizon and can get a few warm weather ideas for yourself!





All Yours Long Sleeve Shirt size 2 / Belt Bag & Logo Pouch / Sunglasses (I don't think they have the same color anymore but these are the same brand and style)


Love Tank size 2 / Belt Bag & Logo Pouch / All Yours Long Sleeve Shirt size 2 / Hotty Hot Shorts size 6 (mine are an older color) / Birkenstocks (I think these run slightly large and I go down a size to 36) / Sunglasses (I don't think they have the same color anymore but these are the same brand and style)




Love Tank / Hotty Hot Shorts size 6 / Sunglasses (I don't think they have the same color anymore but these are the same brand and style) / Birkenstocks (I think these run slightly large and I go down a size to 36)


Renew Tank small / Joggers xs


Similar Hoodie size 4 / Joggers xs




Graphic Tee - Similar Here / Pace Rival Skirt size 6 / ICKY Bag


Love Tank size 2 / Fast Free 25" size 2


J Crew Bikini Top xs /  J Crew Bikini Bottom xs /  Sunglasses (I don't think they have the same color anymore but these are the same brand and style)


Lime Hit the Slopes Fleece /  Similar Hoodie size 4 / Belt Bag & Logo Pouch / Similar Convertible Backpack Tote / Fast Free 25" size 2 / Asics Running Shoes (I go up a half size in all my running shoes to 7.5)


I love adding bright colors in with my white, grey and black neutrals and it is so wonderful to see the cheerful colors of spring and summer popping up again.  Try adding an adventurous pop of color to your wardrobe.  My favorite piece above is the Hit the Slopes fleece from Free People. I wear this all year around and it works perfectly as a layer over everything. It is soft and cozy and perfectly oversized.  I wear it in a size xs and it has plenty of room and the bright lime always makes a statement! 



















Comments