Every month at church, our pastor introduces a new scripture verse that we say together as a congregation each Sunday in the service. At the end of the year he challenges us to memorize all 12 verses from the year. Last year my youngest, Alexander memorized all 12. This year Sierra and I decided to join him and all three of us learned the 12 verses for 2021. Today was graduation day at church if we took the challenge and memorized the verses! All three of us passed. : )
Have you ever memorizes scripture? When was the last time you memorized a scripture passage? It had been a very long time for me, probably since I was a child. I think it is important to have scripture in our heads and hopefully it gets translated to our hearts over time. It is something that can't be taken away from us and always available to fall back on.
Comments
Post a Comment